Holiday Cottage Website Design
Josh.biz offers a special package to holiday cottage owners which includes all the popular elements elements popularly required.
Our special Holiday Cottage Website package
Attractive, easy to use and update
Our holiday cottage websites are attractive, easy to use and provide owners with a straightforward solution for updating content. This type of website is built around an ever evolving design framework, each one subtly and individually styled to the owners taste.
A comprehensive package for holiday cottage owners
The client provides their own words and photography, with full guidance and optimisation by Josh.biz. We can recommend professional photographers if required. Each website includes the following web pages:
- Home page – providing an introduction, summary and overview of what’s on offer.
- The Accommodation – details of the accommodation such as rooms, facilities and provisions. A gallery of photographs featuring the property interior and exterior is displayed.
- See & Do – information about the location of the property and the owners personal recommendations on places to visit and things to do locally.
- Map – an interactive Google map allowing the standard map view, satellite view or hybrid (both combined). The property can be pinpointed and the user is able to zoom in and out.
- Prices & Availability – providing pricing information and in most cases, availability.
Clients have the choice to use a free, easy to update availability calendar (as demonstrated at The Green Pavilion). Or for best results we recommend integrating a full availability and online booking system by our recommended partners at SuperControl (as demonstrated at The Old Rose Garden).
- Contact us – a straightforward page geared to generating direct enquiries and bookings. An appropriate feature photograph usually accompanies this page (see Half Hour House).
The page names/titles can be adjusted if required. You may notice minor page name differences when comparing our sample websites below.
And all of this is available for an all-inclusive one-off design fee of £360.
All of the above websites are working examples of this package.
Fully bespoke solutions
Alternatively, owners (particularly those with several properties) are welcome to commission a fully bespoke design in line with our usual commercial packages. These are subject to our usual procedures and design fees as explained at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Again, we wholeheartedly recommend integration with the services of SuperControl who offer a complete availability and online booking system.
Statistics prove time and time again that owners offering online booking enjoy much higher occupancy levels. And the comprehensive management facilities can reduce administration considerably.
Some examples of our bespoke holiday cottage websites:
Josh.biz operates a highly successful holiday cottage directory for Norfolk which consistently drives more visitors to customer websites.
A discount applies to Josh.biz clients (where Josh.biz hosts the website).